Men that treat their dates to a fine meal may be thinking, “alright, now the real games begin!” What do you say to keep her enamored with you, hopefully leading to a little more? Men think that their invitations are natural and smooth, but many women catch on pretty quick, sensing that he’s up to something.
The most obvious was “I swear I won’t do anything, so can I come over to your place?” Most women who are told this will be puzzled, thinking why he’d want to come over at all if he’s planning to do nothing. Women know that when men start swearing they won’t do anything, they plan to all kinds of things. It’s such a tired plan that some women may just sigh in disbelief.
Second most popular-yet-unbelievable question was “I missed the last train, can I come over to your place?” Japanese take trains every day and night, and it’s unthinkable that they would forget their train that one day. Some men even take peeks at their watches, eying the best time to unleash this excuse. Hopefully they won’t be crushed when she suggests the existence of taxis.
In third was “I’m really good at giving massages, are you feeling tense anywhere?” This is his plan to narrow the gap in the relationship by introducing body touching. Unfortunately for guys, this one’s a no-brainer for women. What would he say if instead of asking for a shoulder, back, or hip massage, she asked for a foot massage at the end of a long day (though some men with certain fetishes will think jackpot!).
Men, use this list wisely to be a truly imaginative, original, charming wolf in sheep’s clothing.
- I swear I won’t do anything, so can I come over to your place?
- I missed the last train, can I come over to your place?
- I’m really good at giving massages, are you feeling tense anywhere?
- I’m so tired, can I rest at your place?
- I bet you look good in pajamas. I’d love to see that.
- Want to drink a little more at my place?
- I have a fun DVD to watch at my place, want to come over?
- I have a cat, want to come over to my place?
- My stomach feels weird, can I use your bathroom?
- I can check the feng shui of your place.
- It’s a bit late, I’ll ride with you to your place in the taxi.
- There was a huge bug at my place, wanna come and see?
- Can you come over to my place next time and make me a meal?
- Want to come over to eat some of my cooking?
- My folks sent me so much <insert food here>, want to come over to my place and eat some with me?