Going on the same type of dates can become boring after a while, and women might label you a “boring guy.” So to find out what women think, 319 women in their 20s and 30s were asked just what kind of activities are cliché:
- Go to the movies and have a meal
- Meet each other at the train station, then relax back at the apartment
- Go for a drive and then look at the night sky at a park
- Go to the museum and then the cafe
- “Let’s decide when we meet up”
- Go to the mall
- Take a stroll at a large park
- Activities that could be done with friends (karaoke, bowling, etc.)
- Dinner at a fancy and expensive restaurant
Duration: 3/20/2013 through 3/26/2013
Eligibility: 319 people (single women in their 20s or 30s)
Location: All of Japan
Method: Internet survey
What am I to do?
And what the hell am I supposed to do then?
Maybe this is why you’re all still single (not that I can say much about myself)
All I can think of now is the Prison Culture Festival…
Indulge me, where do you want to go?
I’d rather see the survey results for women who are currently dating or are married.Sugoren